Featured Post

Show HN: LegendAI-Amazon Sales Tracker https://ift.tt/Qmk4XB9

Show HN: LegendAI-Amazon Sales Tracker Get Actual Not Estimate Amazon Product Data! Real-Time Amazon Sales and Data Insights. Get accurate s...

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Show HN: I built a simple CLI helper integrating with GPT-3 https://ift.tt/d74CGke

Show HN: I built a simple CLI helper integrating with GPT-3 Hi all! I don’t think CHATGPT has gone unnoticed by anyone here on Hackernews. I’ve myself played around a bit with it, but felt it was annoying to always have to log into their GUI to ask the questions. To scratch my own itch and at the same time learn more about how to write my own command line interface, I created 'askai'. 'askai' is a simple CLI integration with OpenAI’s GPT3 models. I’ve primarily used it to get quick answers to technical questions, like: > askai "How to mock user input when writing a Python pytest test?" > askai "How do I remove a conda environment?" As I've found it quite helpful, I decided to spend some time to package it in a nicer way to share it with all of you. I've also uploaded it to PyPI to simplify the installation process. 'askai' enables you to: * Ask questions and get the answers straight into your terminal * Configure which model and model parameters you want to use * Overwrite saved configurations when you ask questions Currently, it only supports OpenAI’s models, but my plan is to integrate more endpoints as soon as new capable NLP endpoints are popping up. I hope some of you find it useful :) https://ift.tt/x0oyglk December 27, 2022 at 11:29AM

No comments:

Post a Comment